Working through lessons on Pluralsight and was very proud of how this one turned out.
Learning about substance designer and applying modular thinking. All of these were made with one substance, with sliders and options to change the various aspects.
Project made after applying all the things I learned at school summer 2016. Original Concept done by Francisco Vasquez
Ghoul I did for an art test. I was given the concept image and was required to make a 3D model at or under 7500 polys.
My first attempt at a mobile games starting hub. My boss ended up changing the style and going with something different.
This is a model a partner and I did for an Augmented Reality project of Downtown Reno. The inspiration being a world where we had completely stopped investing into renewable energy and instead became obsessed with fossil fuels.