Completed for an Art test. I designed the texture in Substance Designer, did all the modeling in Maya, and rendered everything in Marmoset Tool Bag 3.
I found this concept done by Becca Hallstedt and wanted to make an environment for it so I had my friend Ben Woods do this concept and I put them together! I have a great deal of fun making this and also learned a ton.
Finished a prop modeling / texturing lesson on Pluralsight taught by the talented Dan Cox. Modeled in 3Ds Max and Zbrush, textured in Substance Painter, and rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
Learning about substance designer and applying modular thinking. All of these were made with one substance, with sliders and options to change the various aspects.
Working through lessons on Pluralsight and was very proud of how this one turned out.
Project made after applying all the things I learned at school summer 2016. Original Concept done by Francisco Vasquez
Ghoul I did for an art test. I was given the concept image and was required to make a 3D model at or under 7500 polys.
My first attempt at a mobile games starting hub. My boss ended up changing the style and going with something different.